Thursday 10 January 2019

Hey Beautiful People

Writing a book sounds so goddamn hard when you don't have anything to write about.  I don't know how many times I tried to "write a book" when I was younger.

The best thing to do is aim small.

Write a story that is 500 words.  Once you have completed that... And find it easy to write 500 words.
Write a story that is 750 words.
Then 1000 words.
And you can work your way up.

Don't stress too much either.  I have been actually writing for about 2-3 years now and I still haven't reached 2000 words :)

So my advice to you is...

#2
Start small and work your way up.  Don't expect to be able to write some amazing 500-page novel on your first go.

Thanks
Meli xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Writing (Step 4)

Hey Guys! Have you ever wondered how to write the best story? Well let me help you do this is 20 easy steps.  20 sounds like a lot.  ...