Friday 11 January 2019

Do you struggle to find a story line?

Do you struggle to find a storyline?

One of the best things I found when I wanted to write but struggled to find something to write about was find a picture to use as a reference.

Writing a story from a picture is challenging but it gives you the storyline.  And every person is able to produce a different story.

Maybe as the page continues on I can make weekly competitions to write a short story from a photo and the winner gets a shoutout plus the story on my blog!!

If you have an idea and need help with a storyline just fly me an email or a message and I will be more than happy to help you out as much as I can.

Thanks
Meli xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Writing (Step 4)

Hey Guys! Have you ever wondered how to write the best story? Well let me help you do this is 20 easy steps.  20 sounds like a lot.  ...