Sunday 10 February 2019

It's harder than you think!

It's harder than you think!

Writing never comes easy... But thoughts do. You can make any thought into an amazing story. No matter who you are. If you have hit a pothole and developed a flat tire - I can help you change it.  Fly me a message and I will happily write you a skeleton*.

*skeleton - This is where someone (In this case, me!) writes you a storyline, like a skeleton.  And you have to give it the flesh and beauty. 

Nobody can straight out right an amazing best selling story. You have to work hard. Start off writing small stories as I have done, and spreading love everywhere, on all social media networks. Eventually, you can turn this into a career as I hope to do.

Just believe in yourself.

Lots of love xoxo
Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Writing (Step 4)

Hey Guys! Have you ever wondered how to write the best story? Well let me help you do this is 20 easy steps.  20 sounds like a lot.  ...